2.05.2009

SOAP!!!!

I have to admit it. I'm a soap fanatic. I love soaps, and I love trying new ones from different sellers. I'm embarassed to say how many soaps I've purchased from Etsy- WAY too many for one person, good thing I give a lot away as gifts.
Let me show you some of my fabulous finds, in no particular order!



I wasn't sure about this Ropewalk Amber Ale soap from desertmaidenbath.etsy.com
but I love it so much I've even used it as shampoo!

******************************************************************

These are hilarious, but my nephews thought they were AWESOME! By anniepoo.etsy.com these army man soaps are too fun!
************************************************************************

Fresh from dsoaper.etsy.com , I purchase these goat milk soaps by the 8 pack for my father and sister who adore them!
*********************************************************************

From FrostFishCoveSoaps.etsy.com , the Pineapple Cilantro was magnificent! I love that they have vegan soap as well!
*************************************************************


********************************************************************

For my son who breaks out with eczema, I purchase these boo-boo soaps made with neem, tea tree oil and oatmeal. It soothes his skin and lessens the redness and itch. These were made by TerraScents.etsy.com

*********************************************************************

I purchased the Black Raspberry soap from morganstreet.etsy.com , but look at this scrumptious looking soap!

********************************************************************

I have to say I haven't bought a soap from this shop southpacificbody.etsy.com that I didn't adore. I love all of them! Next on my personal list looks like it could be Asian Plum

***********************************************************************
I also keep coming back to savor.etsy.com , it's so fun to try out all her new items, and she seems to always have new ones! I'm pretty sure this is my next purchase:

***************************************************************************

The newest I've tried is Strawberry Champagne by soapdeli.etsy.com
I have to say I love it, it is long lasting and smells divine!


*************************************************

I've tried others as well, but there are quite a few no longer in business on Etsy, and some have decided to try their hand at other things.

If you are a soaper and I haven't tried yours yet, don't worry, I'm getting there!!

2 comments:

The Ebon Swan said...

That's ok darlin'...you should have SEEN how much soap I bought for Christmas. And wound up keeping so I bought *more* soap...and other people liked that so I gave that to them and bought MORE soap...

Pretty Things said...

OMG that CAKE soap!!!! It would be so hard not to just chow down on that.