3.31.2009

Fashion Show Makeup

On Thursday March 26th, I headed up to Nicky's in De Pere Wisconsin for a fashion show. This fashion show was featuring clothing by Refab, which makes Eco Apparel. What is that, you ask? Check out this link to their Etsy shop for more information:

I wasn't just there to see the clothing, I was there to do the model's makeup, and also do a little retailing. 50% of all proceeds went to the Golden House. Golden House provides shelter and services for women and children affected by domestic violence. So it was a great cause!

I had a wonderful time, and wanted to share a few pictures of the gorgeous models who so graciously allowed me to do their makeup.




And, here is Cassie making a nice face at me for taking her pic!





1 comment:

Angel said...

Wow that looks like it was a lot of fun!!